Usually held as a large event on the waterfront in Central, in the age of COVID-19 the event has morphed into a month-long community event with participation from three neighbourhoods on Hong Kong Island and one in Kowloon.
There are many deals to be had, and drinks to guzzle down. This has historically been a festival for wine lovers and this year won’t disappoint with 150 restaurants on Hong Kong’s waterfront districts offering wine and dine deals for HK$150.00. If cocktails are more your thing, 200 bars in the city will feature gourmet dishes and inventive concoctions for HK$100.00. A full list of participating restaurants can be found on the official website along with the e-coupons.
Alongside the city-wide deals. There will be special wine and food deals throughout the city.
- Argentina Wine & Dine Tour — featuring special promotions.
- A free Italian-language course
- Restaurants with up to 30% off
- 0.6 km from Admiralty Tsuen Wan LineIsland LineSouth Island Line
- 1.1 km from Sheung Wan Island Line
- 1.3 km from Wan Chai Island Line